Tuesday, May 14, 2013

pulled out the spray paint again

I bought this little table at a thrift store last September.  It was an ugly reddish brown colour.  

It may look okay in this picture but in real life it was real ugly.


But last weekend I whipped out a can of white spray paint.  
Turns out there was cute little table hiding in there!  

I love cheap thrift store finds.  I love white spray paint.  I love this little table.


The end.

ps- If I'm painting it white I always spray.  It is WAY easier.
pps- Always prime with Kilz no matter what kind of paint you plan on using.  The BEST.  Spray it on-- instant stain blocking and instant perfect surface to apply your paint.
ppps- I used Rustoleum Painter's Touch.  Used it a few times now and love it.

4 comments:

Stephanie Fazio (aka lealou) said...

Just found your blog through Rambling Renos - love it! Love the table too!

Unknown said...

Beautiful. White is always right!

Bonnie said...

Looks absolutely perfect. Nicely done, once again! :)

giaonhan247 said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ mua hàng trên ebay việt nam hướng dẫn cách mua hàng trên amazon cũng như kinh nghiệm mua hàng trên amazon cùng dịch vụ mua hàng pandora úc hay nước hoa pháp cùng với bảng giá gửi hàng đi mỹ giá rẻ.