Monday, May 07, 2012

Little Girly Girl

My little Eme is growing up... big time.  The signs are all there...


ponytails...


climbing at the park...


sitting beside mama like a little lady...


playing on the train with the big kids...


and racing around the park like she owns the place.


She's also chattering away like you wouldn't believe.  When people stop me at the store and ask how old she is-- I keep forgetting that she's only one.  She seems more like a two year old to me these days...

And of course-- what kiddo post isn't complete without a little Caleb silliness?


I sure do love these kids :)

5 comments:

Melissa said...

She sure is a beauty! And i love your pink pants :)

Bonnie said...

You're two very lovely ladies!
Looks like spring has finally arrived for you guys!? ENJOY :)

Trev and Rebekah said...

Sure sure has grown up. I like that you call her Em...so cute. When you get a chance can I get a copy of those pics from yesterday? No rush.

Thanks,

And if you guys are thinking about coming out on the 26th do let me know if you are bringing the kids too.

We had a great afternoon with you.

Kirsten said...

Such an adorable Girly Girl!

Fiona said...

She's so cute. And you look like Kristen Cavalleri (which is meant as a compliment; whatever you think of her, she IS pretty).