Friday, November 18, 2011

Oh Laundry


Don't you just love it when you FINALLY get around to putting away a mountain of folded laundry-- only to discover that your laundry baskets are already full of dirty laundry waiting to be done.

Guess that's what happens when you do the laundry on Monday and only get around to putting it away on Friday.  I hate doing laundry.

And I'm really glad it's Friday :)

** Update-- just walked into the laundry room to discover yet another basket of clean laundry that I forgot to fold.  Seriously!!!  **

1 comment:

KDees said...

I try to hang my clothes on the line as much as possible. In that case, there are usually several loads out there to be folded all at once. The pile is sometimes too overwhelming and I have to leave it for a few days. I don't mind the washing or hanging. I hate the folding and putting away....And, with a busy household, the laundry NEVER ends. (Sigh!)