Friday, October 01, 2010

It's October?

How it got this hot in October... who knows!  But I'll take it.  It's been a busy week in our house-- hence the lack of blogging activity.  The kids and I have been all over town-- at appointments, to the park, shopping, and we ended up making an emergency trip to Ikea (that was quite the ordeal-- I'll tell you about it later when I show you what I found :)  But today we decided that a trip to the park for a picnic was necessary.

Emerson was fussing in her crib this morning... Caleb decided to share a few of his favorite toys.  Emerson-- not so impressed.  She's thinking... put the camera down and help me get this soother back into my mouth...


Caleb's classic "happy face"...


This one's better!


What a great sandwich... eh?  Naturally Sweet... at the park, sure.  Nap time was a different story, naturally.


Emerson looking on from her carseat... where's my sandwich Mom!


I wouldn't mind a few more days like this...

2 comments:

KDees said...

We've been busy hitting the park too. The weather is too good to pass up!

Dan and Lynn said...

So cute! Looks like it was a fun picnic!