Tuesday, December 18, 2007

What just happened?

So I'm feeding Caleb his morning bottle today, and go to burp him. All of a sudden I feel a growing "warmth" spreading all over me. I look down and find his entire 6 oz bottle, all over me, all over him, all over the couch. I thought he'd be upset, but no. He just smiled and laughed as I got my camera. What a goof. Lucky kid got a bath first thing this morning.


And now, since pictures are long overdue, here's a few shots taken over the past month or two.
Here's Caleb very intently watching the TV.


Trying on his new toque for our trip to Saskatchewan. Coming up in a week!


Grandpa and Grandma Foth playing with their grandson. Very entertaining.


Caleb with his mom (and great-grandpa snoozing in the background). Ignore my chubby cheeks (having all 4 wisdom teeth pulled will do that to you).



Here's my big boy practicing his sitting. All cleaned up from a crazy morning!



That's it for now! More pictures to come soon.



15 comments:

Lisa Lu said...

Hey Elissa! It was very good to see you at the office last week! Your little boy is so precious! Hope you're all doing well and keep checking my blog for an update! Feels like it could be any day now!

Trev and Rebekah said...

Hey, that's the outfit we got him. I can't believe he's fitting it already! He's getting cuter and cuter as his cheecks are filling out. I hope that one day in 2008 our boys can have a play date.

Jamie said...

I'm so glad to see some new pictures of Caleb - not that I never see him, but it's always good to see cute new pics :)

Leanne said...

Ooh, I remember the "spreading warmth" feeling...
Pretty soon you'll be cleaning applesauce off the ceiling fan and picking cheerios out of your bra. Fun times :)
Thanks for sharing the cute pics - he's getting so big!

Cyndy said...

Elissa,
He sure is a cutie. I hope you enjoy your first Christmas with the little guy.

Ej said...

Wow Caleb is getting so big! He's so cute.

Yvonne said...

Spreading warmth - a feeling I know well:) At least he was still happy after. Thanks for the pics - Caleb is soooo adorable. Have a great time in Sask:) Merry Christmas!

Janelle said...

what a BIG boy you are Caleb!! enjoy your first Christmas!!! :) :)

Bonnie said...

Oh my goodness... he honestly gets cuter each day! He's such a good mix of the two of you... such a good looking little boy!! Loved the pictures Elissa. Hope your mouth is feeling better too... I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth out at the same time too so I can definitely simpathize :) Hope you guys have a great time in Saskatchewan!

Keith - Kristen said...

What a precious little baldy :) I love that first pic of him with a big smile and milk all over his face. Enjoy your trip to Sask and a Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Kelsie-Lynn said...

He really is getting cuter. I love the picture of him sitting, he looks so big already. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas.

kelly ens said...

he is SO cute!!!!

Sarah said...

Oh that baby boy of yours is soooo sweet. He is such a handsome little fellow. I hope your time in Saskatchewan is wonderful.
Merry Christmas!

Mac said...

He's so adorable!!

Juanita said...

My Kaleb has a lot in common with your Caleb I noticed. We have the same bouncy chair for him and he has the same toque, same colour and everything, and I think we have the same bumbo seat too.
He is also super cute!
Have a great Christmas.