Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Jolly Jumper

I know, I know... it's so unlike me to post 2 days in a row! I just couldn't help it today. We've had a jolly jumper kicking around our place for a few weeks now. I put Caleb in it a while back and he didn't last more than 10 seconds before crying. Today, I thought I'd give it another try and he loved it! He's been wanting to stand for weeks now, so this was perfect for him. For over half an hour Caleb just kicked his little legs and danced around in that silly harness! I thought I'd share some of his cuteness with you all this afternoon.





11 comments:

Ellen said...

you have such an adorable little boy!! all your pics make my heart melt - such precious moments!

Yvonne said...

It's always nice to have something different they can play in or with. Glad he enjoys it - it's so fun to see them bouncing and twirling:)

Dianne said...

Oh! So cute! I love his eyes, so big and expressive. It's so fun to see them get excited about new things. Alaina still loves using her Jumper... a great invention.

Bonnie said...

Seriously... TOO cute! No wonder you couldn't stop from taking more pictures :)

Mac said...

These pictures are so precious!! Thank you for sharing!

Trev and Rebekah said...

He looks so tiny in that. How much does he weigh now?
We are thinking of you guys especially at Christmas time as you share a Christmas without Nathan. We are praying for you and thinking of you. How are you feeling these days with your shoulder?

Charlotte said...

I just caught up on the last two posts and little Caleb is SOOOO CUTE!!!! Glad you get to go to Saskatchewan for the holidays and be with your family. Hope you have hassle free travelling and that the days are peace-filled. Thinking and praying for you three often!

Rick and Sandy said...

Caleb sure looks like his cousin Keziah. First Christmas will be so much fun with him!

Wishing you and Doug His richest Blessings this Christmas!

{ as we know it } said...

he sure IS cute! can't wait to see you guys!

Amy Smith said...

cute kid lise.

gord and janice said...

So cute! And now he has a way to stand without someone holding him. Yay!